Tuesday 27 September 2011

Saturday dinner @ Watami ~ orchard ion mall

We love to eat and we like to try different cuisines and new restaurants!

I really thought we are going to eat at fish and co... Again! I like fish and co but i am in the mood for trying something else.

We actually stopped very near fish and co and kept throwing questions at each other ... Where do you want to eat ... Ummm, you? Where do you want? ... Hmmmm .... Up to you! ... Hmmm... Where can we eat? Anywhere.... I know at the back of my mind we might end up at the same restaurant all over again ... So, I just went straight to Watami!



This restaurant located in Ion has an interesting facade. You will not really see the people that are eating inside at the first glance. When you go inside... taddaaahhhh... Quite busy and quite noisy, I felt I was in a flea market haha..

We sat at this 4 seater table, the other 2 seats were already occupied. They made the menu book as the divider so it wouldn't be awkward for the 4 of you ( we don't know them! ) sharing the table! And that made our table really small.

We opt for the menu set good for 2 people. While we were waiting, the food of the couple on my left kept on coming. Ok there's the shabu shabu... Oops there's the fried pork chop ... Oh my, another shabu shabu... And I thought... Did we just order the same thing? I don't know if i should be happy or not? Haha... Loads of food!



At last our food arrived. They served it one by one. Just before we finished a dish.. Another one will arrive! haha...

I love this! Served in hot stone bowl. Rice, beef, corn. 






*** I am so sorry by not knowing the names of the dishes above. I promise, I will take note next time :)


I just want to show you the interior of the restaurant. Very modern and just beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment